Mickey

sexta-feira, 9 de maio de 2008

Daily Routine

Hi.
I get up at 7:30, brush my teeth in the morning.
I take to care my fish, turtle, rabbits and bull-calf.
I riden a bicycle every day.
I take a bath at 9:00
I watch tv at 9:30.
I have lunch at 12:00.
I brush my teeth.
I go school at 12:45
I study from 1:10 to 5:10 in the afternoon.
I have snack.I what tv in the afternoon.
I brush my teeth.
I take to care my rabbits and bull-calf at 6:00 in the afternoon.
I take a bath at 7:00 in the evening.
I watch tv at 7:30.
I have dinner at 9:00.
I brush my teeth.
I what tv at 9:15.
I take to care my fish, turtle.
I go to bed at 9:30.

2 comentários:

Débora Lisiane Carneiro disse...

Hello!
Your blog is very nice!
By the way, what kind of tv program do you like?

kisses, teacher Débora

Nady disse...

Hello, Felipe!!!!

Do you usually travel???

Bye!!!!

*_* *_* *_*